Logistics and customs
Within the framework of international delivery logistics chains, companies importing and exporting goods are required to comply with current customs requirements while ensuring a certain knowledge of the cost and risks that can be encounter.
Customs consulting brings to the different actors (industrial or commercial operators, customs agents, carriers and logisticians) secured and optimized solutions which will allow them to accurately apply customs legislation in order to avoid fines and penalties, but also to make substantial savings in terms of customs duties and organization.
Tax Connected offers
- Conducting compliance audits
- Review of logistic schemes in order to optimise procedures
- Identification and implementation of special customs regimes for tax opportunities
- “Authorized Economic Operator” certification
- Customs referent for a fixed period in the company
- One-time or subscription consulting services
- Training and custom made training